Re: [epf-dev] EPF Composer vs EPF Wiki ?

Hi Gunter,

Thanks for the words...

So I could conclude that we still need EPF Composer to create our initial processes artifacts and after export it as web we can use with the EPFwiki.

But I think there is no way to get both synchronized after update them at wiki. Am I right ?

cheers

Cristiano