[epf-dev] EPF Composer vs EPF Wiki ?

Sorry for a stupid question but...

I just install EPF Composer, create a basic process from scratch, and publish a corresponding web site.

I'd like to completely customize the look & feel of the pages that presents Disciplines, Activities, Tasks, Work Products....
For example, I'd like to add a Menu Bar with logo... ; I'd like to change all colors...

I was looking for pages templates in the generated web site but it seems complex to work on these elements.

So, I search for some help on the web, when I found the EPF Wiki ressources.

What is the exact positionning of EPF Wiki comparing to EPF Composer and its generated web sites ?

Is EPF Wiki a tool that will help me to change template of a EPF Composer generated web site ?

A small explanation will be greatly appreciated for a dummy ;-)

Best Regards,
Jean-Marc Sfez
    jmsfez@xxxxxxxxx  |  +33 6 23 48 18 37

Back to the top