[epf-dev] thanks for listening and available here on list

Thanks to all who joined the call Today. I am available here to answer
follow-up questions you may have.

BTW - I inadvertently missed the to-be activity diagram.

http://www.rickmurphy.org/images/t_activity.JPG

Key Points: In contrast with the as-is, the to-be diagram respects the
uma and spem semantics by using splits and joins. No longer is a human
interpreter required to mediate between what's implied by activity
names (step - ouch) and flow semantics (parallel or sequential).

The decision nodes following the BalanceRequirements and
ValidateRequirements activities also reinforce the concept of
iteration and refinement by returning to the parallel evaluation of
the EstablishOperationalScenarios, EstablishRequiredAttributes and
AnalyzeRequirements Activities.

--
Rick

Back to the top