Re: [epf-dev] Welcome to the "epf-dev" mailing list

Hi Arun,
You should change that command to match the name of your proxy server. If you are not behind a proxy server you can just skip that switch and only use
gem install xhtmldiff

However... from the example you shared, it looks like you are installing EPF Wiki on Windows! The advice from the Ruby On Rails community is to use Linux for deploying Rails apps, not Windows. And when it comes to EPF Wiki I have to take it a step further and strongly recommend against using Windows. I am more than willing to help you when it comes to EPF Wiki but I will be much less likely to be able to do that when you are on Windows.
Best Regards,
Onno