[epf-dev] Disposition of Bugzilla items and EPF wiki comments for next release

Hello all,

Attached you find proposed dispositions for Bugzilla items and EPF wiki comments (respective on sheets 1 and 2 of the attached spreadsheet).
Please let us know if you have comments, if you would like to volunteer to address any of the items, or other feedback you may have.
If we don't hear from you within the week, we will make the changes according to the proposal.

Thank you.

Ricardo / Bruce
EPF co-leads