[epf-dev] Seek Collaborators For Agile BPM / EPF Method Design

Hi all,

We're working to build an Agile BPM / EPF framework to help guide the specific challenges of designing and implementing BPM functionality on vendor platforms like Pega, Lombardi, etc.   The ABRD (Agile Business Rules Design) method offers some useful guidance, but doesn't entirely capture the scope we're after.

Anyone out there interested in this subject?  If so, we'd love to collaborate or at the very least, share ideas.

Best Regards,

Brad

= =
Brad Murphy, CEO
+1 919.810.0485 Cell

Want to Talk By Phone?  Book Me At My MeetWithMe Calendar:
Want to Connect at LinkedIn? Here's My Profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/bradallenmurphy

www.gearstream.com  "We Make Software Innovation Flow"

Raleigh-HQ  *  Atlanta  *  Austin  *  Chicago  *  Dallas  *  D.C. *  New York  *  Argentina

This message contains information from Gear Stream that may be privileged and/or confidential. The information is intended for the use of the designated recipient only. If you have received this e-mail in in error, please be advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of the contents of this electronic message is strictly prohibited.

Back to the top