Re: [epf-dev] Delivery Process without initial configuration ?

Hi Chris,

much thanks for your answer !

One question remains, wouldn't EPF let me add a new one or change the Configuration after my CP/DP be created with --None-- ?

At least on my version of EPF here, for those processes that don't have one configuration set up, I have to delete and create them again...

This happen with you too ? or maybe am I doing something wrong?

cheers

Cristiano