Re: [epf-dev] Delivery Process without initial configuration ?

anybody knows about this behavior?

why I'm obligated to define the default configuration when creating a Delivery Process?

cheers

Cristiano

2011/6/14 Cristiano Gavião <cvgaviao@xxxxxxxxx>
Hi people,

I would like to take out one doubt from my head.

I've created one delivery process without have specified a default configuration.

I can see at configurations folder this:

-- None -- (default)

But the buttons "Add...", "Remove", "Make Default" are all disable.

This means that I can define a default configuration for a delivery process only when I'm creating it ?

thanks

Cristiano

--
"Tudo vale a pena se a alma não é pequena..."

Back to the top