Re: [epf-dev] Daily Summaries from EPFWiki

Hi Jeff,
My apologies, you are right of course, there is only one email for all sites.

I will consider this enhancement as I'm currently upgrading EPF Wiki to Rails 3. It was time to upgrade because the old Rails version was causing problems when used with the new Ruby version. I'll see if I can squeeze it in somehow.

The RSS feeds have common items but I think there can also be site specific items in there (might be wrong there too).
Best Regards,
Onno