From:        Ricardo Balduino/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
To:        epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        06/06/2011 04:51 PM
Subject:        [epf-dev] EPF meeting on June 16
Sent by:        epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello EPF community.

Our monthly meeting will be pushed this month from June 9 to June 16, 8AM PDT. See Google calendar for details:

https://www.google.com/calendar/event?eid=YzY3cml1ZzhuMWZiZmp1bDFoa2FwZjFtc3MgYWpob3U5aTE3dHVqNjNubTZpdTdxcG5vdDhAZw&ctz=America/Los_Angeles&gsessionid=OK

The tentative agenda for that meeting is as follows:

1- EPF 1.5.1.2 release

We will release a new version of EPF this Friday, June 10. We will cover those and other details as part of the meeting on June 16 as well.

2- Webinar: Scrum practices

Colin O'neill will present his ongoing work on Scrum practices.

Please save the date and keep an eye open for more details on the topics above to be posted later this week.

Thank you.

Ricardo Balduino

Bruce MacIsaac

EPF Co-leads