Re: [epf-dev] Webapp Search

Hi Matthew,

yes, I have been experiencing the same problem and couldn't found a solution up to now... I have been told that the issue lies on the reverse proxy, but I'm still convinced that the issue actually lies in the EPF search code rather than on Apache configuration.

below are my configuration:
<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName host
    ServerAlias host.com
    DocumentRoot /var/www/host
    ServerAdmin user@xxxxxxxx
    ErrorLog logs/host_error_log
    CustomLog logs/host_access_log custom
        ProxyPass / http://localhost:8080/host/
        ProxyPassReverse / http://host.com/
</VirtualHost>

if you should be able to find a solution I would appreciate any help.
cheers,
bugra.