[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [epf-dev] Tree browser updates following method customisation in EPF Wiki
- From: Onno van der Straaten <onno.van.der.straaten@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 20:57:39 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=CxmtYMakjUxHPaalqr0ZKKHTvpQ4JKJcQFRNZIO3br0=; b=H5i9rCZHhdfX7vxwgQhKLaInUwXb/Dcu8oAPgB0a9JkcoRMluXtkQ0bPl892dxaQnx OeZzMpv/MztEJZrpWNBdl1oVNm0qCsKSvemhACNouTrAxsn+yOz99ZYEt02/91dclHA5 DtdyLt5TlzTsnG9fVbn/FqjB+Mv0XXqhchWEY=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=UcJ/roNLlaVVCKIE7HCeQ2Zj0wlxKx3xSYWW+Y37orptU5ewc8viRyhsjDqH8i7w9a RXOorVn9K9GLmItn+BxND1T9+nIeTmxcVPUIU/fS7O1lgvcx0Z4EQbftLgs5TmlFvbSX O1puZ+Z7MrMof2CQMisixPBqm4j6HU1G+5xVc=
Such functionality is not available. EPF Wiki is very unaware of the underlying metamodel, this approach has some pros and cons, this is one of the cons. Providing this functionality would require a different approach I think, so I wouldn't consider adding it, not because it is not usefull btw, it just a matter of not having enough time.
On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 4:40 PM, Isaacs, Jeffrey <Jeffrey.isaacs@xxxxxxxxxx>
Hello EPF Dev,
When producing new method elements on the EPF wiki those elements can be manually linked to other elements (collections, tasks, practices, work products etc.).
Is there any functionality available in the Wiki that allows the tree browser to be updated also to reflect such a change? Is this something that would be considered in future enhancements?
Please consider the environment before printing this email.
This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and destroy it immediately.
Statements of intent shall only become binding when confirmed in hard copy by an authorised signatory. The contents of this email may relate to dealings with other companies within the Detica Limited group of companies.
Detica Limited is registered in England under No: 1337451.
Registered offices: Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YP, England.
epf-dev mailing list