From:        Ricardo Balduino/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
To:        Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        04/13/2011 05:24 PM
Subject:        Re: [epf-dev] EPF Webinar this Thursday
Sent by:        epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

For tomorrow's presentation, Diwant will be using these slides: http://archive.eclipse.org/technology/epf/webinars/assets/2-20110414_EPF_PM_Automation_slides.zip
Please download the slide deck in case you can't join the web sharing portion of the meeting.

Thanks.

Ricardo Balduino.

From:
Ricardo Balduino/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
To:
epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:
04/11/2011 04:04 PM
Subject:
[epf-dev] EPF Webinar this Thursday
Sent by:
epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello EPF community.

This is a reminder that we will have our second webinar of the year this Thursday, April 14, 8:00AM PDT.

The topic is: EPF and Project Management Automation, to be presented by Diwant Vaidya (Paradigm PoP).

For more details on the abstract and presenter bio, please visit this page:
http://www.eclipse.org/epf/community/outreach.php

Conference call and web sharing can be found here:
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?eid=YzY3cml1ZzhuMWZiZmp1bDFoa2FwZjFtc3NfMjAxMTA0MTRUMTUwMDAwWiBhamhvdTlpMTd0dWo2M25tNml1N3Fwbm90OEBn&ctz=America/Los_Angeles&gsessionid=OK

Additionally, please let us know of any interesting topics the community would like to see in this series, and better yet, please volunteer to present topics!
For example, we encourage anyone with an EPF success story to present on that.

Talk to you this Thursday.

Ricardo Balduino.