Re: [epf-dev] Daily Emails

Hi Jeff,
You cannot change this behavior with a configuration setting but you can try the following.
At line 103 in the file app/models/notifier.rb there is the following line of code:
@body['wikis'] = @body['wikis'].uniq
If you add the following line above this line the behaviour will change and only the administrator will receive an email
@bcc = User.find_central_admin.email if items == []
you can also try
@bcc = nil if items == []
but I'm not sure that this will work as this will try to send an email without any to or bcc address.

After you make these changes you have to restart the web server of course.

I haven't had time to test this enhancement but I'm pretty sure this will work.
Best Regards,
Onno