Re: [epf-dev] Notes from EPF meeting (3/10)

Hi Paulo,
What I was thinking about was a OmegaT PoC to know if and how it is possible to support translation effort using translation memory and OmegaT. Personnaly I don't have clue, so that would be useful, I think. So for the PoC we could translate a bit of the library using OmegaT to get an idea of what is involved. Do we need to developed something, do we need additional tools, does it work well or not, is it labor intensive, error prone, advantages, disadvantages.

I can set up a conference call to discus the PoC/plan in detail if you want.
Best Regards,
Onno