[epf-dev] How does one make a new version of a page the "current" version

Title: How does one make a new version of a page the "current" version

All,

Can you help?

In the EPF wiki I am a little confused regarding the "current" version and how one can promote a later version to be the "current" version.

Attached in a screen shot showing the history of am artefact we have in EPF.

It was edited by Matthew Austin in version 4 but was harvested (as indicated) and has since had 6 more baseline updates yet the "current" version is still set to his original edited version.

So firstly, how is this possible? I thought clicking "harvested" was supposed to tell EPF wiki to overwrite that element when a new baseline update occurs.

We now have a situation where we have had considerable updates (6) but not been able to view them.

Can someone recommend a way of fixing this?

Also is it not possible to have a "promote to current version" feature. It's technically the same as "rolling back" to a newer version (which is something EPF wiki lets you do) but that is a very nonsensical way of doing things.

All help appreciated!

John

Picture (Device Independent Bitmap)

John Allen - Solution Architect, Senior Manager
t +44 (0)207 812 4626 | m +44 (0)778 753 3602
f +44 (0)207 812 4100 | c +44 (0)207 897 9424 # 93410 59633
a Detica | 2 Arundel Street | London | WC2R 3AZ | UK
Please do not send emails to this account protectively marked as restricted or above
www.detica.com a BAE Systems company

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and destroy it immediately.
Statements of intent shall only become binding when confirmed in hard copy by an authorised signatory.  The contents of this email may relate to dealings with other companies within the Detica Limited group of companies.

Detica Limited is registered in England under No: 1337451.

Registered offices: Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YP, England.

Back to the top