Re: [epf-dev] Error message: "undefined method `url' for nil:NilClass"

Hi Christian,

Ok, that explains it a bit I think. You shouldn't load the fixtures as they are created for specific unit and functional tests. Same applies more or less for the create_oup_wiki method, it is a test help method. if you execute rake tasks they will be executed in context for a certain environment, if you don't explicitly supply the environment you might very well end up with data in the wrong database so that when you access the site it won't be able to find the data. You can supply environment by adding RAILS_ENV on the command line for example rake db:fixtures:load RAILS_ENV=production. But as I mentioned I don't recommend trying to use test data as demo data. I really don't know what you will encounter along the way.

If you need some demo data it is relatively easy to get some, I think. If you follow setup instructions you will end with one user and one wiki called 'templates' that you can use for testing. If you need more you can easily create another wiki using for example EPF Practices content. Just download the content from the EPF site, extract to bp folder making sure that index.htm is at the right location bp/epf_practices/index.htm for example. Then you can create a baseline process site and a wiki based on that content.

Best Regards,
Onno