Re: [epf-dev] Error message: "undefined method `url' for nil:NilClass"

Hi Christian,
It could be that the database is empty? Maybe you are using the wrong database? EPF Wiki uses a Ajax request to get meta data, status comments and so forth associated with the page. The Ajax request submits the url of the current page as a parameter and then EPF Wiki finds the meta data using this url. If it can't find 'each' page there must be something wrong with the database.

If this is a new installation the best thing to do is to remove data and try again:
  • Recreate the database using with rake db:drop db:create db:migrate.
  • Clean the wikis and bp directory in the public folder.
  • Recreate the wiki site
HTH,
Onno