From: 梅韩 <hanmei@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Li Bo <libo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/12/2011 12:52 AM
Subject: [epf-dev] add custom categories under tools in epf composer
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
I added some additional tools in epf practices library using epf composer, and I want to categorise them. Currently I didn't find the way to do it.
Anyone can help me out?
Thank you.

--
Han, Mei

 GSegment Space Technologies, Inc.              Phone: +86-10-57151257
 Room 1007, Tower 1, HuiHuangGuoJi Plaza,   Skype: hanmei_gsegment
 No.10 Shangdi Street, Haidian District,           Email:
hanmei@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 Beijing, PR China                                          Web:
http://www.GSegment.com