Re: [epf-dev] Reminder: EPF Webinar series

Great to see this discussion scheduled, I have been following this initiative quite closely having worked with the originators (IJI, EssUp).

John

From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ricardo Balduino
Sent: 08 February 2011 01:06
To: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [epf-dev] Reminder: EPF Webinar series

Hello everyone,

This is a kind reminder that this Thursday we will host our first webinar this year. The topic will be SEMAT (Software Engineering Method And Theory) to be presented by Carson Holmes.
See details here: http://www.eclipse.org/epf/community/outreach.php

Hope to "see" you at the webinar.

Ricardo Balduino.

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and destroy it immediately.
Statements of intent shall only become binding when confirmed in hard copy by an authorised signatory.  The contents of this email may relate to dealings with other companies within the Detica Limited group of companies.

Detica Limited is registered in England under No: 1337451.

Registered offices: Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YP, England.

Back to the top