[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [epf-dev] about epf wiki
- From: Onno van der Straaten <onno.van.der.straaten@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 17:07:12 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Mc8rYKSEm+pOcpK0acEbqcOUYjIOZpvZ2+RLhE6e61k=; b=qtg7LI+uTQEqZ3DxQZ7WbQ40w/x5TB6Jpg8yqxTEKJoEf0a5uMUOLVIn7u96OPWHS1 Ih3dtVxCLLxpgjRF+faPR4QmbFg8oT/mk1PjGsYsAilbowxGQTscq3DOj9KrAx76uvZg fL8fLUa6cv2oXyZsi5Gw1RgXLktU8RbHf3B3E=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=XOGhwmNtXQOdpnbnhueWpxLJUJRssBIhNVhSYoEjCzM7WphPR5TQ19hl8j+UUYPfCw TYEpX5CHmE44C+htMI2GQA2NMVwF9EXYDBI+DJ0Y6nmYUdEWZs/KXU/RUQ5+szWRfyRe wUUEgRRA2zOvdgRFgqkt9/zfhxxnE1b4c+8oM=
There is no way to do that using EPF Wiki I'm afraid. I think I understand the confusion, I can imagine that it would be very nice to be able to update the library from EPF Wiki with the push of button, maybe users even expect that. That way you can review changes and then just press a button to harvest the change. Unfortunately, this is not how the harvesting was designed to work. All changes that you want to harvest need to be manually applied to the library using EPF Composer. All that the Wiki does is help with the administration bit/work flow: you can mark a change as harvested after you apply the change to the library. What it will also do using the harvesting information is send emails to contributors to notifiy them of status of their contribution.
I hope that clarifies it more for you, Do you think we should update/enhance documentation? This should be clear to anyone before they even decide to download anything. Of course such a feature is technically possible but it just not part of EPF Wiki right now.
On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 12:23 PM, æé <hanmei@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
I had a few confusions about epf wiki's "harvest". when I marked some updated pages as "harvest", what happened? ÂI read the epf wiki user guide. but, I want some more explanation on this issue.
then, Is there any way to import the epf wiki pages to epf composer ?
-- Han, MeiÂÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â ÂÂ
ÂGSegment Space Technologies, Inc. Â Â Â Â Â Â ÂPhone: +86-10-57151257
ÂRoom 1007, Tower 1, HuiHuangGuoJi Plaza, Â Skype: hanmei_gsegment
ÂNo.10 Shangdi Street, Haidian District, Â Â Â Â Â Email:Âhanmei@xxxxxxxxxxxx
ÂBeijing, PR China Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â ÂWeb:Âhttp://www.GSegment.com
epf-dev mailing list