Re: [epf-dev] about epf wiki

There is no way to do that using EPF Wiki I'm afraid. I think I understand the confusion, I can imagine that it would be very nice to be able to update the library from EPF Wiki with the push of button, maybe users even expect that. That way you can review changes and then just press a button to harvest the change. Unfortunately, this is not how the harvesting was designed to work. All changes that you want to harvest need to be manually applied to the library using EPF Composer. All that the Wiki does is help with the administration bit/work flow: you can mark a change as harvested after you apply the change to the library. What it will also do using the harvesting information is send emails to contributors to notifiy them of status of their contribution.

I hope that clarifies it more for you, Do you think we should update/enhance documentation? This should be clear to anyone before they even decide to download anything. Of course such a feature is technically possible but it just not part of EPF Wiki right now.
Best Regards,
Onno