Re: [epf-dev] add page in epf wiki

Hi Han Mei,
That is not possible I'm afraid. My feeling is that to make it effective you should do frequent round-trips between EPF Wiki and Composer as I tried to depict here. Use the Wiki technology for collaboratively authoring, reviewing, enhancing content with a larger group especially when that groups consists of people that don't have access to EPF composer and/or the process asset library or don't have EPF knowledge/experience.

The moment you realize you need a new content element you could decide to create it in the Wiki first, share it with coworkers and in this way quickly and collaboratively gather, elaborate the content for it but soon after that you also add it to the process asset library using Composer to (re)model relationships, depedencies and then (re)publish.

It depends however on the situation I think. I can imagine situations where you don't need/want round-trips often or at all. For example when a process description (specific Wiki) is to support a specific project. You can use it to add guidance or to make existing guidance/content more specific for the project. At project close down you can then review all changes, additions and then maybe decide to harvest some it. in that case it would be nice to be able to change the navigator links.

If there is enough interest in such a feature, I'm willing to implement it.
Best Regards,
Onno