Re: [epf-dev] questions about epf wiki and composer

Hi Han Mei,
About EPF Wiki. I have not seen this error before. I'm assuming this is a new installation. I suggest you recreate the database or do the setup again. To recreate the database the steps are:
  1. Empty folders public/bp and public/wikis
  2. Start terminal and move into EPF Wiki app folder
  3. run commands
    1. export RAILS_ENV=production
    2.  rake db:drop db:create db:migrate
  4. Restart apache
  5. Access EPF Wiki in browser to create the admin account
If the same problem occurs can you send me more details on the steps you take to do a update? Can you send me the log file log/production?
Best Regards,
Onno