Re: [epf-dev] Reminder: EPF meeting this Thursday, Dec 9, 8:00AM PST

Hi Bjorn,

Good to hear that the business is keeping you busy 8-)

I hope you do find some time to work on EPF again, though.

Ricardo sent out the minute of the call earlier today.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Sibbald, Ph.D., P.Eng.
Product Manager, Cross-Segment Products and Initiatives
Mobile: +1 (613) 266 - 5061
Fax: +1 (613) 739 - 4786
chris.sibbald@xxxxxxxxxx

IBM Rational Process Management Offerings
Improve the effectiveness of software and system delivery
http://www-01.ibm.com/software/rational/offerings/ppm/process.html