[epf-dev] EPF Practices

Title: EPF Practices

Hello EPF Dev,

I have recently started working with EPF and have used the OpenUP 1.5.1.1 practices baseline as my starting point.

Would you be able to explain the rationale for using Eclipse packages to organise the content library?

Specifically, what the advantages are to adopting this architectural arrangement of a content library?

Regards,

Jeffrey Isaacs

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and destroy it immediately.
Statements of intent shall only become binding when confirmed in hard copy by an authorised signatory.  The contents of this email may relate to dealings with other companies within the Detica Limited group of companies.

Detica Limited is registered in England under No: 1337451.

Registered offices: Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YP, England.

Back to the top