Re: [epf-dev] Requesting feedback on project management application using EPF

Ref. my message of Apr 21. The URLs of the following active project templates have changed. We have also added Google docs for Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, and Issue List.

Link to EPF Scrum application: http://www.mypopproject.com/guide/11

Link to EPF OpenUp application:
http://www.paradigmpop.com/u/apps/epf-openup/

Thanks,