Re: [epf-dev] Duplicating templates in artifact page (published using "Include method content in descriptor pages")

Hi Fernanda,
This sounds similar to the link duplication error, see http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/epf-dev/msg03550.html. If it is the same issue it is not a bug in EPFC but in the JDK you are using. Not sure though.
Best,
Regards,
Onno