Re: [epf-dev] Method Content and Rich Media Video Files

Hi,

I tried to embed a video into a method element using the embed code generated by Jing (Jing is a really cool image and video capture tool by the people that make SnagIT and Camtasia...check it out).  Unfortunately, the JTidy HTML clean-up is a bit too over ambitious and strips the <param > tags.  If I copy paste the embed code into the generated pages it works fine, but this is a labor intensive work around.

Hopefully, we can fix this so multi-media objects can be embedded using the HTML editor.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Sibbald, Ph.D., P.Eng.
Product Manager, Cross-Segment Products and Initiatives
Mobile: +1 (613) 266 - 5061
Fax: +1 (613) 739 - 4786
chris.sibbald@xxxxxxxxxx

IBM Rational Process Management Offerings
Improve the effectiveness of software and system delivery
http://www-01.ibm.com/software/rational/offerings/ppm/process.html