Re: [epf-dev] When does EPF create a new resource

Hi Hauke,
When you add more than only a presentation name a file is created. If you check the contents of the plugin.xmi you'll see that it contains the presentation names of elements of your plugin. All other fields are stored outside plugin.xmi in a separate file.
Best regards,
Onno