Re: [epf-dev] EPF Practice Library 1.5.1 download corrupt?

Hi Onno.

Thanks for the Info, I tried it under Windows XP (actually with UltimateZIP and Windows Compressed Folders, not with
WinZip as I wrote).

I actually managed to grab my data now via CVS from the repo, so I don't need the zip that much now.

But the thing is that it will be a lot of users complaining / silently aborting the download and abandon the usage of
the EPF if it doesn't "download and unzip out of the box".

Could you (or any other of the EPF maintainer) please put a zip file on the EPF download section which is "compatible
with standard ZIP applications" (whatever that means)?

Kind regards

Hauke