Another email will be sent next week with links to the material to be reviewed.

Thanks.
Ricardo.

----- Forwarded by Ricardo Balduino on 09/15/2010 12:22 PM -----

From:        Ricardo Balduino
To:        epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        09/08/2010 03:07 PM
Subject:        Postponing meeting - waiting for Eclipse to review EPF release

Hello,

We are postponing the recurring EPF meeting originally scheduled for tomorrow.
We are waiting for the Eclipse team to approve our release documents and IP log, and will discuss it in the next meeting, tentatively on Sep 16.
I'll send a note later to confirm the next meeting date.

Thanks,

Ricardo Balduino

Back to the top