ProjectKoach may not fully support process orchestration in the sense that I think you are looking for. The earlier pre-Eclipse version (which is the one Gerhard is referring to), before 2008, did have an import feature that scanned the process structure and auto-instantiated a wbs based on it. Oddly enough, we had to drop that feature when we migrated ProjectKoach into Eclipse ... (because of version conflicts between the ProjectKoach, the EPF libraries and Eclipse platform).
It is in our plans to resurrect the full OpenUP import feature sometime during the fall. When it is available you can point to your configuration, 'import', and instantiate its structure from the right-click context menu of the release plan editor.

In the mean time, ProjectKoach still supports the main part of the process enactment use case and you can easily create a free-hand process model that you can then use to build your plan. It is just that it will not be connected to your OpenUP process instance.
This feature is available in the licensed ProjectKoach Premium feature, which is available in a 30-day free trial.
see www.projectkoach.com for more information.

Hope this helps,
With Best Regards,
Bjorn

On 2010-05-04, at 5:00 AM, EPF.GSchneider wrote:

Hi Nelson,

yes, there is one I know: http://www.projectkoach.com/

However, I did not work with it up to now...

Best regards,
Gerhard
innoreq® Gerhard Schneider. Einfach Prozesse verbessern.
- Beratung & Weiterbildung im Systems Engineering -
Ammerweg 7
82140 Olching

Service-Hotline: 0700-33111113
Tel. 08142-655-2164