[epf-dev] Security Questions

Hi There,

I’am charged with finding out if there are any known security issues within the epf wiki? Are there logs with personal data, and if so, for how long are they held ready by default? How are the registered users are stored and especially how is the login password stored? Would be nice if someone could help me out.

With kind regards

Christian Kopietz

Bachelor of Computer Science

IT-Infrastructure & Applications

--

Innovations Software Technology GmbH

Bosch Group

Ziegelei 7, 88090 Immenstaad/GERMANY

Tel. +49 7545 202-251

Fax +49 7545 202-301

mailto:christian.kopietz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.innovations.de

Executives: Achim Berger, Thomas Cotic, Thomas Schmid

Register Court Ulm HRB 631888

This message may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform us immediately and destroy this message including all copies thereof.

Back to the top