[epf-dev] Request for EPF Developer

For whom may concern;

I'm a student of
Computer Engineering department in Hacettepe University. My term project is appending Software Measurement Assets according to SPEM into Eclipse Process Framework(EPF), if this is acceptable for you.

EPF aims to support SPEM totally and Software Measurement part is missing now, I am willing to develop EPF about Software Measurement. I hope you find me appropriate for this task.

I have examined the web site and guidelines for developers, also I downloaded the source code but I couldn't make any changes. I have just read that only committers can develop the source code, and I sent an e-mail to emo@xxxxxxxxxxx. They said to me contacting EPF directly but I can not be sure that I am sending the mail to the right person. Please give some more information what am I supposed to do developing the EPF source code.

Back to the top