[epf-dev] Epf Wiki Installation - help needed

Hi There,

i’am stuck in the EPF Wiki Installation, the ENV[‘EPFWIKI_HOST’] and Apache VirtualHost Configuration Parameters are totally confusing. I haven’t much experience with linux and so I don’t know what I have to enter in there parameters. I tried some different possibilities but the wiki is still not reachable via the Apache Server, the only thing I ever see is this “It works!” Message.  I really would appreciate it if someone could help me.

With kind regards

Christian Kopietz

Back to the top