Re: [epf-dev] Notes from January 14, 2010 EPF Project Release Planning call

Hello Everyone

Sorry I had to drop out of the call yesterday without notice but I was double booked and needed to participate more attentively in the other meeting - live people over rule virtual :-)

I am still interested in participating in the next release except I am fully booked for the next two months. After that I should have some free time. I want to work with Mark Lines and others getting the outreach material together and building some bridges between us and other organizations. One thought that I have right now is I'm part of an iiBA (International Institute of Business Analysts) committee authoring the next release of the iiBA BOK. I want to introduce EPF to my colleagues and use it as a way for capturing BA knowledge and practices. Most of us are probably members with organizations such as PMI, iiBA, etc. might be a good path to introduce EPF through, especially if there is the supporting material.

best regards
Steve Adolph

T: 1 604 676 1545
T: 1 877 674 1545 (toll free)