[epf-dev] Notes from January 14, 2010 EPF Project Release Planning call

Hi Folks,

Here are my notes from the subject call.  Those of you that were on the call could you please:

1) Review the notes and let us know if you note any significant errors or omissions
2) Ensure the list of attendees is correct
3) Reply to Chris.Sibbald@xxxxxxxxxx so I have you email address for future distribution of draft minutes for review prior to sending to the mailing list (and for other one-one communications)

Thanks for attending the call.  I think there are some exciting plans for EPF in 2010 and I am looking forward to working with all of you.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Sibbald, Ph.D., P.Eng.
Senior Systems Engineer