Re: [epf-dev] EPF Release Planning for 2010

Hello everyone,

This is a kind reminder that our EPF planning session for 2010 will occur next Thursday, Please see info below.

Happy new year!

From: Ricardo Balduino/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
To: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 12/11/2009 11:29 AM
Subject: [epf-dev] EPF Release Planning for 2010
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello EPF community,

We want to start 2010 activities with a release planning session to be held on Jan 14, 8:00 AM (PST).

Everyone is invited. If you can't join the meeting, please send a note to this list in advance stating what you would like to propose for us to work in the new year, what are your needs as EPF consumers, what are the things you would like to contribute your time towards in 2010.

Conference information:

Tel: 1-866-907-1016 or

Tel: 1-719-387-8316

Participant Passcode: 734995

If you need a local number to dial from (other than US and Canada) please send a note to this list and I'll reply directly to you.

Hope to talk to you in the new year. Happy holidays!

Ricardo Balduino.

EPF committer