Tel. 08142-655-2164
Fax. 08142-655-3861
Mob. 0151-2526-8999

Am 19.12.2009 um 22:03 schrieb The Viking on the French Riviera:

I have created an installation manual for EPF.  I hope somebody can find the time to review it, there are some open questions.

Best regards,

Bjorn

From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bruce Macisaac
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 3:46 AM
To: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [epf-dev] Conference submissions - submission dates close soon!

Interested in sharing your experiences configuring, deploying or extending OpenUP or EPF Practices, or method authoring with EPF Composer?

Just a reminder that a couple of conferences are coming up, and abstract submission dates are imminent:

Consider submitting a talk to
- Rational Software Conference (submissions due Dec 31)
http://www-01.ibm.com/software/rational/innovate/

- EclipseCon (submissions Due Dec 18)
http://www.eclipsecon.org/

If you want to discuss your topic with someone, you can drop me a note.
If you don't want to submit a talk, but have a success story to share, let me know as well - I'm always interested!

Bruce MacIsaac
Manager RMC Method Content
bmacisaa@xxxxxxxxxx
408-250-3037 (cell)