[epf-dev] How to start EPFWiki as a service

I have installed and configured the EPFWiki and its functions. However, I do not know how to run it as a service on the server where it is installed. Without running it as a service, I need to log into the server, start InstantRails and Start the EPFWiki. When I log out of the server the EPFWiki terminates. How do I keep it up and running when I am not logged into th server?

John Zabel
Transformation Implementation
70 Metro Park
Rochester, NY 14623