[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [epf-dev] Query: Who is Building Stand-alone EPF Content?
- From: David Hadley <David@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:38:44 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=76RXBYqZthG5EzMBZLMJXP4pEkHZd7bqv8B/QHihnmI=; b=LeGBs+3FrCHyBO9t2zpPy+vcklHvyWh1wCRpqKbeg1SwB/YzHvEft/pT2vxv1Co24a 2pJ7fG+Q5lcU4LQ4xoBcfMJfadxfcww8PC4cJuBC362LGMQmzMwhg84gx75IwWb/1/8K k2IEfL0FnWzLzcIDZqwMluMtlSFkXOVOv9Dro=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=s5ZxCjzYsxIh86vj+Are3YzN/xTmjSDfDba1WVT14cxX5pZK1REKCOtZeyZJo+3MBi 75CXRZqr0yoWvQNS3tdN1U2RpOV1rA0dsh736GvIb1LZhRS8zidfp3uzZdjQcNLuNdwa 5fUNIsX9BuBA5V/NhA48ohYnik2fQzloa76wg=
We used EPF to model our client's proprietary body of knowledge. We delivered a plug-in containing over 11,500 objects and seventeen EPF-published websites, each containing unique views of our client's body of knowledge. We developed taxonomies for the management of thousands of pages used to tell their story.
We developed techniques where we can now take almost any type of content and develop standard, repeatable processes that can be followed by many organizations.
We are now applying our EPF development methodologies to solve large and complex risk management problems.
David Hadley, CGEIT, CISA
On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 12:22 PM, Jim Ruehlin <jruehlin@xxxxxxxxxx>
I'm interested in finding out how many people are creating content using EPF Composer, but are not using the EPF Practice Library. Or, you're just using the EPF Practice Library for a minority of the content you publish. It would be useful to understand how many organizations are creating a (comparatively) large amount of content as opposed to creating small extensions to existing practices.
I'd appreciate it if you could respond to the newsgroup or to me personally if you prefer with a quick note letting me know approximately how many pages/elements you're creating, and the nature of the project (large enterprise content deployment, content that covers specialized areas, etc).
This is useful for the EPF community to know as people want to provide services or training around the way the tool and content is actually being used.
Jim Ruehlin, EPF Committer
Jim Ruehlin, IBM Rational Software
Method Architect, ADC CoP
RMC SIG Lead
epf-dev mailing list