[epf-dev] Copyright of content

Hi – apologies if this is not the correct forum for a question about OpenUP copyright.

We are looking to use EPF to document our own development processes, based on the OpenUP content already defined but amending it in some places - but I’m unsure of what the copyright means, and what it allows us or prevents us from doing.

Are we able to copy some parts of its content into our own process (including the copyright acknowledgement)? Our own process would be used mainly internally, but in future could be something that we share as a part of our consulting business.

Yolanda

_________________________
Yolanda van Dorrestein
Equinox Limited
Level 12, Equinox House
111 The Terrace
PO Box 10 168
Wellington
New Zealand

yolanda.vandorrestein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.equinox.co.nz

Phone: +64 4 494 3744
Mobile: +64 27 284 5998

This e-mail message and any attachments contain information that is
confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not peruse, use, pass on or copy this
message or any attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify us by return e-mail and erase all copies of this message
including any attachments. Thank you.

This message has been scanned for viruses by the
Network Pro NZ Ltd Anti Spam/Virus Service,
and is believed to be clean.

Back to the top