RE: [epf-dev] Query: Who is Building Stand-alone EPF Content?

Hi  Jim,

we created our company process model with EPFC. this mean that we described processes not just for SW development, but for whole organisation.

Concerning role of OpenUP ...  this is a nice inspiration, but as probably all organisations we have to make tailoring and we found that is better to set up new Method Library with our own content.

yours sincerely,

JAN MASARYK
Director of Coordination & Strategy Support

Asseco Central Europe

Contact Information:
Asseco Slovakia, a.s.
Trenčianska 56/A, 821 09 Bratislava