Re: [epf-dev] Query: Who is Building Stand-alone EPF Content?

I am too.
We are using EPFC for a research project on capability ( or System of
Systems) engineering methodology.

We "translated" our existing metho. documentation inside EPF C ( approx
10 roles, 50~ tasks, 5 deliverables and 70~ workproducts.)

Another goal of the project is to implement "Pattern process" to provide
agility within the methodology. We might have to extend the "capability
pattern" feature of EPF-C. and make some development to validate our
hypothesis.

Cordially,

Christophe Nécaille.

--
Christophe Nécaille, Ph.D.
Section Systèmes de systèmes | Systems of systems section