Re: [epf-dev] Legal Copyright of OPF

I would love to see OPFRO translated to EPF and will help with the work.
Don Firesmith

________________________________
From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun Jul 12 19:59:55 2009
Subject: [epf-dev] Legal Copyright of OPF

Richardo,

The site seems quiet.  There was some musing on their site about porting to EPF and I am still waiting on a message I placed there to show my interet in the porting.

Their copyright reads:

The content of this website and its constituent webpages is copyrighted by the OPEN Process Framework Repository Organization (OPFRO). Subject to its terms of use, the OPFRO hereby grants you a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright) license to the following rights:

Access.
To access the website and its content.
Downloading.
To download the entire website and/or any part of its content.
Usage.
To use the entire website and/or any part of its content.
Iteration.
To modify and extend copies of the original website and/or any part of their content.
(Modification and extension of the original website are only authorized and permitted via the official website update process. You are welcome and requested to submit recommended modifications and extensions via this process.)
Reproduction.
To reproduce the website or its content (e.g., a mirror site, an organizational website).
Publication.
To republish, upload, post, transmit, and distribute the website and/or its content.
Incorporation.
To incorporate the content into one or more collective or derivative works.
Distribution.
To sublicense and distribute copies of the content.
Sale.
To sell, offer for sale, or otherwise dispose of the content.

Now I don't expect to see a port to epf without them in the loop but a gentl pull from the EPF community would be meaningful.

Cheers,

Ray

Message: 1