[epf-dev] EPF as a Plugin for Borland Together

Hi,
I would like to use EPF as a plugin for Borland Together environment. As both are based on eclipse I thought it would be possible. After copying the folders features and plugins into Borland Together it seemed to work fine. I can edit method content but I cant save them. I can´t create new ones 'cause I can´t save either. Publishing configurations works fine.

The error message displayed is:
   Resource must implement org.eclipse.epf.library.persistence.internal.IFailSafeSavable

The Save button is always unavailable.

Wich configuration should be done for it to work properly?

Leonardo da Silva Romeu, MSc. Eng.
IT Analyst
SQS3 - Software Quality Service - DATAPREV - SC
+55 48 3211-3976

Instale o novo Internet Explorer 8 otimizado para o MSN. Download aqui

Back to the top