Re: [epf-dev] EPF bugzilla review meeting Wed July 8 (rescheduled from last week), 8am PDT

Here is an updated version of the spreadsheet for this morning's review.  It is sorted by original disposition, so that we can focus discussion on related sets with similar dispositions.
I've marked in yellow those which have changed disposition from the last version.

Cheers,

Bruce MacIsaac
Manager RMC Method Content
bmacisaa@xxxxxxxxxx
408-250-3037 (cell)

Bruce Macisaac/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/06/2009 11:47 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] EPF bugzilla review meeting Wed July 8 (rescheduled from last week), 8am PDT

Hello EPF community and committers,

Below is the callin information for this rescheduled meeting to nail down the disposition of outstanding bugzillas in order to focus on the most important bugs for the upcoming release.

I will post an update tomorrow to the spreadsheet I send out on June 25, which contained my initial pass through all the bugs, proposed a disposition for most, and put "review" requesting input from others.
If your name is in the spreadsheet to "review" a bug, and you haven't already done so, please send me an email so I can update the spreadsheet.

If you can't attend the meeting, please provide any input by email.

By the end of the meeting, I hope we can disposition most of the bugzillas.

The callin information is posted in the Google calendar (on the front page at www.eclipse.org/epf) and below for convenience.

Again, my apologies for leaving people hanging last week - it won't happen again.

Bruce MacIsaac

Time is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (PDT)
US Toll Free: 1-888-440-1195

US Toll:        1-719-785-9315

Participant Passcode: 779961

If we need a webconference, the access information is:

To join the meeting:

1. Go to the URL - http://www.webdialogs.com
2. Click 'Join a Meeting' button in the top right corner of the page

3. Enter the Conference ID 5435140
4. Enter your name and email address

5. Click the 'Log In' button