RE: [epf-dev] Owner vs. Responsible

Right,

   But is that the understanding of SPEM ???

   Should I consider Owner = Responsible?

   I´d like to suggest an improvement to EPFC:

   Change the term Owner for a task to Responsible for a task in EPF Composer.

   Frequently I´m questioned,  while presenting our processes, what Owner means and I have been answering that it means Responsible (executes the work).

   But then, another question arises: What is the meaning of “Responsible” for the artifacts?

   In my understanding, the “Responsible” concept in EPFC is equivalent to “Accountable” because several roles may change an artifact but only one must ensure its correctness and consistence.  In other words, there are several responsible roles and one accountable role for an artifact.

   Why not use the terms widely used in project management?

Thanks,

Maciel