[epf-dev] RichTextEditor : how to outside of EPF itself ?

Hello,

I've seen that some of you tried to use the EPF's RichTextEditor. I've seen
some answers from SkyWay but all classes that use the RichTextEditor have
been deleted from their CVS repository.

Is it possible to have a short sample of the use of RichTextEditor ?
I would like to use this class in an Eclipse "PropertySection". I would like
to be able to edit a rich text and have a toolbar to format the text (bold,
color, table,...)

Thanks if you can help me !

Back to the top