[epf-dev] Publishing Configuration Customization

Hi,

I'm from Brazil and I work at Gorverment IT Organization. We would like to use EPF v1.5 to design and publish our processes. But brazilian organizations must follow certain accessibility standards for webpages and portals.

There are two main issues that make EPF's published processes not suitable for us:
   - Use of Frames
   - Use of _javascript_

I´m working in a tool to clean html published files from _javascript_ and frames. But before taking a hard work on it I decided to ask you out about customizing the process published version addressing this two issues above.

I also would like to change some stylesheets to suit our color standards but it´s a minor issue.

Thank you,

Leonardo Romeu
IT Analist
Dataprev

Novo Internet Explorer 8: mais rápido e muito mais seguro. Baixe agora, é grátis!

Back to the top